Do I need TheMusicLicence?

I am only using the radio for talk shows and other similar broadcasts, why do I need a music licence?

You will usually need TheMusicLicence to use radio programs of all types within your premises. Even if the station does not specifically broadcast songs, music may be used in other forms such as opening and closing titles, as part of the program itself as well as through the advertisements during commercial breaks.

TheMusicLicence covers your premise(s) for this type of radio program as well as for most other types of radio broadcasts.