Do I need TheMusicLicence?

I have music on my telephone on hold system, do I need TheMusicLicence?

If you are using music on your telephone system in your business or organisation, then you’ll usually need TheMusicLicence. The music on your telephone system is being played for your customers and is classed as public performance.

In some cases, PPL and PRS for Music have agreements in place with music suppliers who provide you with TheMusicLicence as part of the service they offer.