Do I need TheMusicLicence?

I only play the radio, why do I need TheMusicLicence?

If you are playing the radio in your business or organisation, you’ll usually need TheMusicLicence. Although the radio stations pay both PPL and PRS for Music for the right to broadcast, it does not include public performance. TheMusicLicence allows you to legally play music for employees or customers in your business or organisation.