Do I need TheMusicLicence?

The music is only for the employees, do I still need a licence?

If you are playing music in your business or organisation for employees, then you’ll usually need TheMusicLicence. Music that is played outside of a domestic environment is classed as a public performance, even if the music can only be heard by employees in the workplace, canteen or staff areas.  TheMusicLicence gives you permission to play music in your business or organisation.