- PPL PRS Ltd is a new company, equally owned by PPL and PRS for Music. It has been created to provide customers with a streamlined music licensing service – TheMusicLicence – with a single point of contact to make it easier to legally play and perform music in public.
- Previously, businesses and organisations would have had to purchase two separate licences from PPL and PRS for Music instead.
PPL PRS Ltd is committed to providing the best music licensing experience to all its customers and has published a Code of Conduct setting out its key commitments to existing and prospective customers below.
PPL PRS Ltd Board of Directors
The PPL PRS Ltd Board of Directors oversees all aspects of the company's business, including its costs, revenues, licensing and operating policies.
- Board of Directors
Comments, feedback and complaints
PPL PRS Ltd is committed to providing its customers with the best music licensing experience possible. We appreciate that in some situations our customers may wish to provide feedback about the service they have received, particularly in situations where they feel their expectations have not been met or where they feel that we have not complied with our Code of Conduct. For more information about our Complaints Procedure, please refer to our Code of Conduct.
- Code of Conduct
PPL PRS company and finance information
Please use this information as confirmation of our company and finance details.
- Company and finance information
- TheMusicLicence allows you to legally play and perform music in your business, whether through the radio, TV, other devices and/or live performances.
- If you play or perform music in your business or organisation in the UK, you will usually need TheMusicLicence. It will cover you, with one licence and one invoice, for the use of virtually all commercially released music available – millions of songs and recordings, including the most popular and well-loved music not just from the UK but also from around the world.